Dr. Dubin is an Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon/Doctor) who has additional advanced training in the medical and surgical management of diseases of the nose and sinuses (sinusitis).
Dr. Dubin is originally from New Jersey and went to college at the University of Pennsylvania. After college, he remained in Philadelphia and at PENN where he attended the School of Medicine. Dr. Dubin trained in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
His advanced fellowship training in Rhinology (Nose) and Sinus Surgery was done at the Georgia Nasal and Sinus Institute in Savannah, Georgia. In Savannah, Dr. Dubin spent a year studying under Frederick A. Kuhn, M.D., FACS, FARS, a world-renowned sinus specialist who is a pioneer in the field of endoscopic sinus surgery.
After completing his advanced training in minimally invasive endoscopic approaches to the nose and sinusitis, Dr. Dubin was recruited to join the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine as a sinus specialist where he practiced full time until August 2006. He maintained a part-time faculty appointment as an Assistant Professor at Johns Hopkins through March 2020 at which point his focus shifted to running the Centers for Advanced ENT Care.
In 2006, Dr. Dubin joined Ear Nose and Throat Associates at GBMC where he continues to practice. ENT Associates at GBMC in 2017 became a division of the largest provider of ENT services in the mid-Atlantic, the Centers for Advanced ENT Care. Dr. Dubin is the President and CEO of this group of over 60 ENT physicians.
Dr. Dubin is the Co-Director of the Minimally Invasive Pituitary and Skull Base Center at the Greater Baltimore Medical Center and was the Medical Director of the Sherwood Surgical Center at GBMC until January 2014.
Dr. Dubin has published over 27 articles in peer reviewed journals and has authored several textbook chapters. He has applied for a patent for sinus surgical instrumentation and has instructed other physicians in advanced sinus surgery at national and international courses. Because of his expertise in his field, Dr. Dubin has been asked by numerous medical technology companies to consult. He is the co-director (2017-2022) of one of the largest national sinus courses in the world, the American Rhinologic's Summer Sinus Symposium.
Dr. Dubin is certified by American Board of Otolaryngology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, American Academy of Otolaryngology and the American Rhinologic Society.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Pennsylvania, 1995
Medical and Post Graduate Degrees
- MD, University of Pennsylvania, 1999
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, 2004
- Georgia Nasal and Sinus Institute (Frederick Kuhn, MD), 2005
Areas of Clinical Focus
- Dr. Dubin practices the full range of pediatric and adult otolaryngology. He has particular clinical expertise in pediatric and adult sinus disease. His advanced training affords him significant experience with disease of the frontal sinus, revision sinus surgery, medical management of nasal polyps, cerebrospinal fluid leaks, and tumors of the nose and sinuses.
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Maryland Society of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Chairman, Centers for Advanced ENT Care, LLC
- Board of Directors (past), American Rhinologic Society
- Course Director (2017-2020), Summer Sinus Symposium (American Rhinologic Society)
- Committee Chairman (past), American Rhinologic Society: Newsletter, Marketing
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Affiliated Surgery Centers
- Timonium Surgery Center